With the SAP Business One mobile app for Android, you can access SAP Business One, SAP’s enterprise resource planning application for small businesses, anywhere, anytime. The mobile app lets managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs stay informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales and service activities.
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
• Support for downloading/uploading attachments to business partners, sales documents, activities, and service calls
• Function for copying contacts from business partners to device address book and vice versa
• Display of delivery documents
• Enforcement of valid SSL certificates (SAP Notes reference 2019275)
• Option for providing feedback about the app
• Improvements for sales documents, sales catalog, activities, and business partners