With the SAP Business One mobile app for Android, you can access SAP Business One, SAP’s enterprise resource planning application for small businesses, anywhere, anytime. The mobile app lets managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs stay informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales and service activities.
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
• Activities: Export to calendar, create follow-ups
• Alerts: Drill down, sort by type/priority, get unread count
• Approvals: See row level details, get UDF in draft documents/details, sort by type, view unread count
• Sales documents: Select multiple items, get alternative items in quotes, cancel items, copy quotes to orders, edit sales opportunities, print layouts
• Business partners and app extension concept improved
• Technical improvements: SAP Notes 2030071, 2029666, 2028593, 1659954