With the SAP CRM Service Manager mobile app for Android, you can maximize efficiency and effectiveness of your field technicians by providing them real-time access to relevant information and tools. The app connects to the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application and enables status updates, last-minute changes, and accurate data capturing to help achieve higher first-time fix rates.
Key features of SAP CRM Service Manager for Android
• Manage service orders, and create confirmations in real time
• Record statuses, materials, problems, actions, expenses, and customer signatures
• View equipment, or install base listings and serial numbers
• View entitlements and contract or service history
• Create or edit non-order install bases for service confirmation, and generate account fact sheets
Note: To use SAP CRM Service Manager with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP CRM application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
• Create or change service orders
• Confirmation enhancements
• Esri support for GIS