With the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app for Android, physicians and nurses have easy, secure access to patient data right at the point of care. The app connects to clinical back-end systems, including hospital information and imaging systems (PACS), and displays the patient’s data in a clear and easy-to-read format on the Android device.
Key features of SAP EMR Unwired for Android
• Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems and filter data for improved workflows
• Perform clinical data entry using text elements, including photo and audio attachments
• View X-ray and CT images (non-diagnostic quality images), as well as documents and clinical orders
• Create individual patient image albums across given PACS studies
• Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, and diagnoses, and review progress notes
• View integrated context-specific Web pages and intranet content, as well as HTML5 applications
Note: To use the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app in your medical facility, an adapter to your clinical system and the SAP mobile server for healthcare is required.
• Technical improvements