With the SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app for Android, sales representatives or account executives can check the financial status of their customers anywhere and anytime. You can display all relevant financial data for a customer, with the option of drilling down to the level of a single invoice.
Key features of SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet for Android
• Display a list of all customers assigned to you, of customers classified as critical, and of customers recently accessed
• Display the financial details for a selected customer (total amounts of outstanding or overdue invoices, credit limit, credit limit utilization, and credit risk class)
• Call up an original invoice or last dunning note in PDF format, and send it to the customer using e mail
• Display the average payment arrears of the customer for the last 12 months
• Display a list of payments made by the customer
To use the SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try it first with sample data.
The SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app only shows data for which you are authorized in SAP ERP. The SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet incorporates an enhancement option that allows you to display additional data, configured in SAP ERP by your IT department.