With the SAP Work Manager mobile app for Android, you have the tools needed to improve workforce safety and optimize asset life and reliability, as well as streamline processes by eliminating paper work and shortening work cycles. The mobile app accesses the SAP Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM) solution and empowers your workforce with everything needed to efficiently install, inspect, maintain and repair assets in the field from an Android phone or tablet.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Android
• Access asset location, repair history, work order details, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View and execute inspection rounds with PRT, wizard-driven measurement points reading
• View linear asset data for orders, operations, notifications, functional locations, equipment, characteristics, and measurement readings
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
• Integration with geographic information systems (GIS)*
• Integration with SAP 3D Visual Enterprise*
• Integration with ERP customer service component
• Integration with SAP Multiresource Scheduling*
• Integration with crew management component
• Optimized user interface using OPEN UI architecture
* Not included in the demo. Features available for demonstration by SAP staff and in the licensed product.