Save Your Breath is a parental control app that lets parents remotely lock a kid's phone if they don't respond to parents' texts. The app must be installed on both the parent's and child's mobile phone. There is a FREE round of service and thereafter, with SYB credit, parents can locate a child on a map, send texts, pre-recorded voice msgs & remotely lock the phone. Kids can call emergency from locked phones. Some handsets not supported.
1. Register on your device as a SYB user.
(Note: find complete instructions at http://www.save-your-breath.com/app-instructions )
2. You are given SYB credit to try the app. When it's used up Add more SYB credit.
3. Go to Contacts tab. Click Option button to add contact. Search for contact name and add as Secondary contact.
4. When the contact accepts request they will appear in SYB Contacts.
5. Send Alerts from Alerts tab.
6. Click on the Tools bar in Alerts to choose alerts options.