Are you a mechanic or enthusiast of automotive world? Do you practice Tuning and want to monitor your vehicle? Are you interested in the possible failures of your car?
Scanator Android is an application that turns your phone or tablet into a Automotive Scan Tool,includes voice messages to guide the user in their functions.
Thanks to its bluetooth technology can perform tests and measurements completely wireless. You only need your mobile and any bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 OBD2 connector. We recommend OBDLink MX and OBDLink LX.
Scanator Android now has PREMIUM features, you can buy it for a small fee within the same application through In App Billing:
* Read and erase generic fault codes
* Send to your mechanic fault codes from your car by Twitter, E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.
* Access to fault code library (over 3000 codes)
* Read VIN/Serial number (when is supported by the car)
* Read and graph data line/live data (up to 2 simultaneous graphics)
* Accurate measurement of fuel performance in real-time (for vehicles who provide MAF info)
* Read and graph battery voltage
* Calibration of Engine/Transmission relationship: looking at the relationship of vehicle speeds
* Power & Torque Graphics: Useful for maximum horsepower and torque that can deliver your car in its current condition
* Gear Position: Is a Live test that allows you to display the current gear transmission, engine speed and vehicle speed (recommended primarily for automatic transmission vehicles)
* 1/4 mile Test: Excellent to know the performance of speed and power since the start (test your custom vehicle)
*** If you have any questions on how to use and configure PREMIUM FEATURES for your vehicle contact us by email: [email protected]
or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scanator-PC/165526113598496 or visit our Forums: http://www.scanator.com.mx/Foros/ ***
So you can be sure that this application is compatible with your vehicle, check in the car's user manual or engine label for the legend "OBD2". Scanator Android supports the next protocols:
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
ISO 14230-4 5baud
ISO 14230-4 Fast Init
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/250
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/250
American Vehicles 1996-2013
European Vehicles 2001-2013
Asian Vehicles 2004-2013
In response and service to our customers, we added a routine to detect faults in the application. In order to activate select the option "REPORTS A PROBLEM" on the home screen.
We welcome your comments and suggestions and we remind our users to respond to all requests can contact us at:
For reference where to buy OBD2 bluetooth connectors go to:
We remind you that despite our application is compatible with any bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 connector, some low quality devices may not work with all connection protocols check the warranty with your vendor.
- DTC specific reader for Nissan and Chrysler (multisystems)
- Body throttle relearn procedure in Nissan and Chrysler (CAN BUS)
- Virtual Library generic fault codes
- Send fault codes by Twitter, E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp and Bluetooth
- Optimization of online data graphs
- Routine to detect failures in connection with OBD2 Device
- PREMIUM Functions: Calibration, Power and Torque Graphics, gear position, 1/4 mile test
- Fixed the permanent turn on display (thanks for your comments)
- Fixed Bugs