ScanM5X is a tool OBD for the ECU Marelli M59, M5A of Italian, Ducati, Guzzi motorcycles after 2001. It need an ELM327 Bluetooth interface and connection kit to Tyco 3pins and need a motorcycle 12V power.
ScanM5X All-In-One replaces the previous APP: Monitor, DTC, Trimmer and Active Tests.
Reminder: the contact will be ON, less than 10sec before launching the app.
ScanM5X stores No. Id of each ELM-BT already connected once and automatically connects
ScanM5X displays the values of the sensors in real time.
- displays sensors
- logs data in file
- displays and erase DTC
- runs standard Active Tests
- Reset Service lamp
- Reset TPS
- Change the trimmer (for ECU without lambda Sensor)
- displays status (side stand, Run/Stop)
ScanM5X is a diagnostic and tuning tool, they should not be used during the trip.
Fiat 3pin Alfa Lancia to 16 Pin Diagnostic Cable obd2
ELM327 OBDII V1.4 Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface OBD2 or ELM327 VGate Bluetooth OBD-II OBD2
Caution : it doesnt work with some ELM like Super Mini V2.1.
Thank you Frank, H@ns and Paul for their help and patience.
Link Bluetooth to Innovate sensors (@TM) conceived and designed by Implusive_Duc, Senior Member of Ducati.ms
See my site for some help
- The DIF file is not created every time you stop recording, only the CSV is created. I added a menu that allows you to concatenate multiple CSV just to do that then convert DIF. Names, units and ranges seen by Logworks fields are editable
- Added help screens. I plan to make these downloadable files for an update.
- Selection of sensors to record / display