Full version of ScanMyOpel software for Opel/Vauxhall diagnostics.
It is primarily targeted for Opel car enthusiasts to let them diagnose their own cars.
!!!!Models with CAN bus (Astra H, Vectra C, Astra J, Insignia, Zafira-B, etc) are not supported by this application!!!!!
Check out our new app for the newer models:
Now in English, Russian, Hungarian, Polish, German, Finnish, Spanish, Czech and Italian!
Now with Engine, Automatic transmission, ABS, SRS, Power Steering diagnostic and BCM support!
The only Opel/Vauxhall/Holden diagnostic tool for Android!
ScanMyOpel features include:
- native support of Electronic control units used in Opel/Vauxhall cars, which distinguishes ScanMyOpel from many other diagnostic applications providing only limited generic OBDII support
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of engine, automatic transmission, ABS, EHPS and other ECUs
- reading of static data: ECU identification, fault codes with their current statuses and symptoms
- clearing of fault codes
- Displaying environment information on trouble codes where applicable
- Displaying nominal values of livedata parameters where applicable
- Displaying Livedata parameters charts (only 5 charts can be viewed simultaneously)
- Actuator tests for selected ECUs.
Fault code status meanings:
red - present
yellow - intermittent
green - not presentNEW
Long press on any trouble code in the app will open internal browser with Google.
Current software version supports ONLY the following Opel/Vauxhall models:
- Agila A
- Astra F (MY96+)
- Astra G
- Corsa B (MY97+)
- Corsa C
- Frontera A (25TDS engine)
- Frontera B (X22DTH/Y22DTH engines only)
- Meriva A
- Omega B (MY97+, except X25XE/X30XE/X20SE/Y25DT engines)
- Tigra (MY97+)
- Tigra B
- Vectra B
- Zafira A
The ECU type is detected automatically.
During actuator tests it is possible to monitor livedata parameters. Actuator test lasts 30 seconds, then it stops automatically. User can stop test at any time before 30 seconds expired.
The app requires a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth OBD2 ELM327 compatible adapter to work.
Recommended ELM327 adapters brands: OBDLinkMX (best), Viecar, V-Gate, Carista, LELink, Veepeak or any ELM327 compatible with v1.4.
If you are going to buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 clones from ebay / amazon, then make sure it is not v.2.1. These adapters have very limited functionality and most likely will not work with our application.
Some info about ELM327 interfaces:
Also, in case of any issues it is possible to save log and forward it on [email protected]
for troubleshooting. Log creating can be enabled from the application menu. Log files will be stored on the SDCard in "ScanMyOpel" folder.
The ELM 327 adapetr uses only pin 7, so in order to benefit all features of ScanMyOpel application, please connect together pins 7, 3 and 12 in the ELM327 adapter and you will be able to connect to other modules, like AT, ABS, ...
Please try our free Lite version to see if your car is being supported properly BEFORE purchasing the full version.
*** Feel free to email ([email protected]
) us directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Support forum can be found here:
- Fixed issue with displaying livedata charts on Android 4.4.2
- Added landscape orientation support
- Minor bugfix