Full version of ScanMyOpel software for Opel/Vauxhall diagnostics.
It is primarily targeted for car enthusiasts to let them diagnose their own cars.
Now in English, Russian, Hungarian, Polish, German and Finnish!
Now with Engine, Automatic transmission, ABS, SRS, Power Steering diagnostic and BCM support!
The only Opel/Vauxhall/Holden diagnostic tool for Android!
ScanMyOpel features include:
- native support of Electronic control units used in Opel/Vauxhall cars, which distinguishes ScanMyOpel from many other diagnostic applications providing only limited generic OBDII support
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of engine, automatic transmission, ABS, EHPS and other ECUs
- reading of static data: ECU identification, fault codes with their current statuses and symptoms
- clearing of fault codes
- Displaying environment information on trouble codes where applicable
- Displaying nominal values of livedata parameters where applicable
- Displaying Livedata parameters charts (only 5 charts can be viewed simultaneously)
- Actuator tests for selected ECUs.
Fault code status meanings:
red - present
yellow - intermittent
green - not present
Current software version supports ONLY engines of the following Opel/Vauxhall models:
- Agila A
- Astra F (MY96+)
- Astra G
- Corsa B (MY97+)
- Corsa C
- Frontera A (25TDS engine)
- Frontera B (X22DTH/Y22DTH engines only)
- Meriva A
- Omega B (MY97+, except X25XE/X30XE, Y25DT engines)
- Tigra (MY97+)
- Tigra B
- Vectra B
- Zafira A
The ECU type is detected automatically.
During actuator tests it is possible to monitor livedata parameters. Actuator test lasts 30 seconds, then it stops automatically. User can stop test at any time before 30 seconds expired.
Models with CAN bus (Astra H, Vectra C, Astra J, Insignia, Zafira-B, etc) are not supported by this application!
ScanMyOpel supports ELM327-based Bluetooth interfaces on all Bluetooth-enabled Android devices. Please note - could be compatibility issues with some noname ELM327 interfaces. If you are experiencing problems with establishing stable connection with the ELM327 interface, please send us the following information:
- phone model
- version of Android OS
- ELM327 version
- name of the BT device
Recommended ELM327 version is 1.4/1.4+. Proper connection with Chinese versions of ELM327, other then 1.4, is not guaranteed. Also, mini-OBD chinese interfaces in general do not work properly.
Also, in case of any issues it is possible to save log and forward it on [email protected]
for troubleshooting. Log creating can be enabled from the application menu. Log files will be stored on the SDCard in "ScanMyOpel" folder.
Since in ELM 327 is used only pin 7, you may not et connected to other modules, which are connected to other pins in the OBD plug. In order to benefit all features of ScanMyOpel application, please connect together pins 7, 3 and 12 in the ELM327 adapter.
Please try our free Lite version to see if your car is being supported properly BEFORE purchasing the full version.
*** Feel free to email ([email protected]
) us directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Support forum can be found here:
- Added Engine ECU ID for Z16YNG
- Fixed PSG16 Trouble code in russian
- Added AC tests on Simtec 71, Simtec 56.5, GMPT-E15, Motronic M283, Simtec 70
- Minor bug fix
- App's user interface completely redesigned, now tabs can be selected by sliding.
- Added actuator test feature. Currently implemented for ME155, ME311 and Multec F. Actuator tests for other ECUs will be added soon in coming versions.
- Many minor bug fixes