Secure passwords are important. Entering a secure password using a touchscreen keyboard is difficult and time consuming. ScanPassNFC lets you read passwords from encrypted QR codes or NFC tags rather than typing them on your device's keyboard.
Passwords are encrypted to prevent use by unauthorized devices.
* Input Methods allow you to use a QR scanner or NFC reader as a keyboard to type passwords (or other text) directly into other applications.
* Scan encrypted NFC tags to the clipboard.
* Scan encrypted or plaintext QR codes to the clipboard.
* Generate keys and publish public key certificates to Drop Box and external storage (SD card).
* Share private keys between devices over NFC, so that one tag can be used with all your devices.
Important note: NFC tags must be large enough to hold an encrypted password. It has recently come to our attention that certain phones are incompatible with the Mifare Classic 1K and 4K tags we've been using. If you have one of the devices mentioned here:
don't purchase Mifare Classic tags. Make sure the tags you choose are large enough for password storage.
To generate encrypted QR codes, download our barcode utility: http://www.redhoundsoftware.com/bcc