- Document scanner app for business, college and home use that can write, sign documents and digitally fill out forms
- A PDF converter, fax and document importer that knows how to open docx, pptx, odt, hwp (Hancom Hangul Word Processor) and many other formats.
- An excellent tool to digitize and store your bills, business cards, contracts, notes, recipes, photos etc. A true all-in-one productivity tool!
This essential productivity tool turns your mobile device with a camera into a handy document scanner. Image capture is done with the help of Real-Time Edge Detection. After the document scanning is done, you can edit it as image, add annotations, use eraser or pen and fill out the blanks using writing tool. Just add your signature, convert the document to PDF before sending it to the receiver via e-mail, fax or posting it on Facebook, Twitter or other social media. You can also save it to Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox etc. basically any cloud storage service that is supported by your phone or tablet.
Some of ScanWritr's features are:
● Camera-based Document Scanner
● Batch Scanning (multipage scan)
● Real-Time Edge Detection
● Image Enhancement
● PDF Converter
● Document import (MS Office, Open Office, Libre Office, Hancom/Hangul etc.)
● Form Filling
● Text Annotation
● Fax (requires the purchase of fax tokens)
● Printing (via Google Cloud Print)
● Cloud Sharing
● Social Media Connectivity (Facebook, Twitter)
Scan & Import
ScanWritr allows you to use the camera on your mobile device as a document scanner. The scanning is made easy with the help of advanced features of high-end portable scanner applications, such as Automatic Edge Detection and Image Enhancement. If you already have a document, you can simply import it directly from your device, e-mail, cloud etc. Since ScanWritr is also a PDF converter, the imported documents can be in PDF format, among many others.
Write & Fill out forms
This is a feature that makes our mobile scanner app stand out from the crowd. ScanWritr is not just a document scanner and PDF converter but also a digital form filling app. Once you have scanned the printed form, or opened the document from your device, it is time to easily fill it out using ScanWritr's Text Input Feature. Use the Marker Tool to emphasize specific words or sections of your document. Now all you need to do is to sign it using the Signature Tool and you are ready to store and/or share it.
Store & Share
That important document has been scanned or imported, Automatic Edge Detection has worked its magic, the image has been enhanced and the edges are sharp. You might have used the Marker Tool and you’ve added your digital signature – either way our handy document scanner has safely stored your document on the mobile device and it can be easily accessible through app’s handy document finder bar. Now you can e-mail it as PDF. Does the recipient require the document to be sent by fax? No problem – you can easily fax the document at an affordable price. Maybe you want to share it with all your friends? ScanWritr has it covered with its Social Media and Cloud Connectivity.
Some services (i.e. faxing, converting) require a network connection, for which your mobile carrier fees may apply.
Feel free to rate us, give us feedback and visit/follow us!
Developer's Web page: http://www.vanaia.com/
- Improved Signature Tool: now users can make better signatures using the device's screen
- Better e-mail client to app integration: it is now possible to attach a ScanWritr document from within an e-mail client
- New annotation marker and pencil options: new colors and thicknesses.
- Size-optimized PDF export option: users may choose to save PDF's that take less space.
- Minor bug fixes