Scene is the fastest, most intuitive way to browse, organize, and share your photos.
Its focus is simple design and ease of use.
No registration is required.
Whether with friends, family, or on your own,
Scene is here to help you get the most out of your photos.
■ SCENE’S FEATURES ■
● Browse Intuitively
- List all your photos in chronological order
- Easily find any photo by its taken-on date
- Jump back in time with Calendar View and Smart Slider
- Fast, even with tens of thousands of photos
● Organize with Ease
- Create albums with simple drag-and-drop
- Everything is quick and snappy, even with lots of photos
- Add captions to the photos in your albums
- Make as many albums as you like, with up to 1,000 photos each
- Sync your albums with other smartphones or tablets
(account registration required)
● Share Effortlessly
- Share your albums privately, with just the people you choose
- Easy sharing via email, text message, social networks, and more
- Share with friends even if they don’t have Scene
- Shared albums can be viewed on PCs and feature phones
- Friends can help build albums by adding their own photos
- Share unlimited photos, with no time limit
(max. 1,000 photos per album)
■ NEW FEATURES ■
● Publish albums on the web
- In addition to private sharing with friends and family, you can now publish albums for the world to see.
Start a photoblog, make a collaborative photo collection, or anything else you can imagine.
- Easily post public albums to Facebook, Twitter, your blog, etc.
- View public albums in any browser, on smartphone or PC.
■ SCENE IS GREAT FOR WHEN ■
- You have so many photos you can’t find what you’re looking for
- You want to organize your photos quickly and easily
- You’re on vacation with friends or family and want to share pics
- Sharing photos one-by-one is a pain for everyone involved; here’s a better way
- You want to share photos of the kids with your extended family
- You want to share photos privately, but aren’t 100% sure about Facebook’s privacy settings
- You’ve got 300+ photos from an event, and want an easy way to share them with everyone who attended
- You want to quickly and easily publish your daily snapshots as a photoblog
- You’ve got photos of your hobbies and want to share them with the world
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes
- Automatically import photos from your Casio digital camera via the EXILIM Connect app (coming March 2015).
- Fixed a problem on some devices where photos could not be shared via LINE.