Scene is your ticket to the fastest, easiest photo browsing, organizing, and sharing experience on Android.
It's simple, intuitive, and fun!
Get started right away; no registration is required.
Whether with friends, family, or on your own...
Scene is here to help you get the most out of your photos.
● Browse intuitively
- List all your photos, shown with dates for easy browsing
- Find that special shot by the date it was taken
- Jump back in time with calendar view and smart slider
- Fast, even with libraries of tens of thousands of photos
● Organize with ease
- Drag and drop photos into albums with the flick of a finger
- Making albums is easy and convenient, even with lots of photos
- Add captions or notes to the photos in your albums
- Make as many albums as you like, with up to 1,000 photos each
- Sync your albums with other smartphones or tablets
(account registration required)
● Share effortlessly
- Share your albums privately, with just the people you choose
- Easy sharing via email, LINE, SMS, and more
- Share with friends even if they don't have Scene
- Shared albums can be viewed on PCs and feature phones
- Friends can help build albums by adding their own photos
- Share unlimited photos, with no time limit
(each album holds 1,000 photos max)
• Publish albums on the web
- In addition to private sharing with friends and family, you can now publish albums for the world to see.
This is great for making a photoblog, creating a collaborative photo collection, and more.
- Easily post public albums to Facebook, Twitter, your blog, etc.
- View public albums in any browser, on smartphone or PC.
SCENE IS GREAT FOR WHEN
- You have so many photos you can't find what you're looking for
- You want to organize your photos quickly and easily
- You're on vacation with friends or family and want to share pics
- Sharing photos one-by-one is a pain for everyone involved. Here's a better way!
- You want to share photos of the kids with your extended family
- You want to share photos privately, but aren't 100% sure about Facebook's privacy settings
- You've got 300+ photos from an event, and want an easy way to share them with everyone who attended
- You want to quickly and easily publish your daily snapshots as a photoblog
- You've got pictures relating to your hobbies and are looking for a way to share them with the world
- Easily sync photos from your computer to Scene for Android!
- Requires Scene Connect (free) for Mac or PC.
- Sync up to 3,000 photos for free. Upgrade to Scene Premium (US$3.00/mo) for unlimited photos.
- You can now hide entire folder trees from Scene. Go to “Settings” > “Show/hide folders” and choose “Hierarchical” from the menu.
- An all-new “Folders” screen: View local photos and Scene Connect photos by folder.
- Other performance enhancements and bug fixes.