It is well known that the Schengen visa allows access to all Schengen countries (26 in total) under one visa.
It is little known that very Schengen country has different requirements for their Schengen visa. Did you know that you need to prove at least EURO57.06 per day for the Spanish visa? Did you know that booking an appointment with the Germany Embassy takes one month, while you can simply walk into the Embassy to apply for Finland? Did you know you need travel insurance 'covering the repatriation of your remains' for the French visa?
Don't let these details end up in rejections, ruining your dream trip to Europe.
Schengen Visa Guide app has been especially created to help you navigate the Schengen visa process and ensure success.
- a step-by-step, question by question guide on filling out the application form, with a sample correctly filled completed form
- an infopack for each of the 26 Schengen countries including location of Embassy, contact information, how to book an appointment, minimum application process time and application costs (for applicants based in the UK)
- Explanation of all the requirements of the visa, how and where to apply.
- Step-by-step guidance on all the required supporting documentation including required travel insurance and financial subsistence for all 26 Schengen countries
- template letters from employer and educational insititutions
- all the latest visa application forms downloadable from the app
- constant updates of all new guidelines, policy and requirement changes
For little investment, you can save time researching all the details on your own, hiring a solicitor, and dealing with rejections.
We are always happy to hear feedback from fellow applicants of the Schengen visa, whether it's new information or how to make the app better. We have been through the pain and we are in it together!