This awesome little app makes finding your school’s lunch menu a snap – and encourages the school district to provide more information about the foods they serve. Finding answers about school foods is just one touch away!
PLEASE NOTE: Many school districts are not included in the app yet. We are working hard and adding more school districts every month.
If you’d like your district added, please contact [email protected]
- we’d be happy to work with you to get your district added!
Here are some of the benefits of this application:
- Each school menu shows which foods are available that week
- Schools can enter lots of information about the foods they serve, including name, photo, description, nutritional details, allergens, and ingredients. Now you don't have to wonder whether that beef sandwich they're serving this week is the same mystery meat you had for school lunch 20 years ago. You'll know just how healthy and tasty the foods really are!
- We store the last 3 school menus you viewed, so you don’t have to keep finding them again.
There are lots more features to this app, but instead of reading about it why don’t you download it and give it a spin!
Includes SlidingMenu by Jeremy Feinstein (https://github.com/jfeinstein10/SlidingMenu)
Copyright 2012 Jeremy Feinstein
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
- Fixes an issue with the newest Android version where some longer screens were cut off
- Changed external, web links to open in the default browser, rather than using the app's web view
- Fixed an issue where the slides in the home-page carousel would sometimes shrink down to a smaller size after moving through them