As reviewed and recommended by Droid Nerds and AndroidTapp!
School Scheduler is the perfect app to keep track of your courses, lectures and assignments for the school term. Perfect for university and college students, this app allows you to carry around your school schedule and homework info wherever you go!
Note: If you are upgrading from the free version, the data should transfer over to the full version automatically on first startup.
For Android 2.1 and up.
* Add courses and store additional optional information such as course webpage, email address, office or notes
* Sync your classes and tasks to Google Calendar (Requires Google Calendar application to be installed on the device)
* Mark days off or cancel individual courses or classes over a period of time.
* Import/Export your schedule to other android devices
* Create tasks and classes out of existing Google calendar events
* Add classes to a course with one-time/weekly/bi-weekly occurrences
* Identify classes for a course by tagging them as a lecture/lab/tutorial/seminar/exam (Full version only)
* Add tasks to track upcoming assignments or non-class specific chores
* Review upcoming lectures and due assignments using the handy day planner
* Choose to display times in both 12-hour and 24-hour formats
* Dates and times are displayed in the device's locale. There's no need to learn new formats!
* Choose whether you want classes/exams/tasks to sync to calendar (exams only available in full version)
* Localized to German and Polish (based on phone language settings)
* Tablet layout support
* Now with light and dark themes
* Homescreen widget to view schedule for current day
Note: Internet permission needed for crash reporting.
New to 1.3.2
- BETA FEATURE: A new widget to display the current day's schedule (available for Android 3.0 and higher)
- Bug Fix: Add Task course dropdown will not show completed courses if showCompletedCourses is false.
- Upgraded third party libraries.
Fixes in 1.3.1
- Fixed external links in app
- Fix for class cancellations when a calendar is not selected