As reviewed and recommended by Droid Nerds and AndroidTapp!
Note: School Scheduler full version has been updated to include Calendar Sync along with import/export. Buy now and save! See full version page for more details https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptopone.SchoolScheduler
School Scheduler is the perfect app to keep track of your courses, lectures and assignments for the school term. Perfect for university and college students, this app allows you to carry around your school schedule and homework info wherever you go!
Paid version with full sync functionality and other features is available from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptopone.SchoolScheduler
For Android 2.1 and up.
* Add courses and store additional optional information such as course webpage, email address, office or notes (Notes are for full version only)
* Sync functionality (Limited to 1 course in Lite version). Requires Google Calendar to be installed on the device. Check the settings options in the app to see if your device is supported.
* Mark days off or cancel individual courses or classes over a period of time.
* Add classes to a course with one-time/weekly/bi-weekly occurrences
* Import/Export your schedule to other android devices (Full version only)
* Create tasks and classes out of existing Google calendar events (Full version only)
* Identify classes for a course by tagging them as a lecture/lab/tutorial/seminar/exam (Full version only)
* Add tasks to track upcoming assignments or non-class specific chores
* Review upcoming lectures and due assignments using the handy day planner
* Dates and times are displayed in the device's locale. There's no need to learn new formats!
* Choose whether you want classes/exams/tasks to sync to calendar (exams only available in full version)
* Localized to German and Polish (based on phone language settings)
* Tablet layout support
* Now with light and dark themes
Note: Internet connection permissions needed for crash reporting and Google Analytics. Google Analytics is only used in the free version and is not included in the full version of the app.
New in 1.30
- Cancel a class or mark a day off on your calendar! Updates are made to Google Calendar accordingly!
- Fixed a calendar sync bug between lectures and Google Calendar.
- Selecting a class from the Schedule tab to create a new task will now
populate the course correctly (non-tablets).
- Updated support-library and other sdks to their latest versions (improves crash metrics and support for pre-ICS devices)