Manage your money and track the markets no matter where you are. Schwab’s mobile app for Android(TM) makes it easy to monitor your accounts, trade, research investments, and follow today’s market news—whenever and wherever you want. With this app you can:
• Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, Schwab 401(k), and other accounts. Even stay informed of your trade execution status through Push notification messages.
• View unrealized gain/loss information on your positions. View cost basis of specific lots including short vs. long-term gain and losses.
• Get the latest quotes, headlines, market updates, and charts. Research stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and mutual funds.
• Place orders for stocks, ETFs, or mutual funds and trade eligible stocks and ETFs in the extended-hours session. Also, place, modify or cancel single and two-legged options strategies(1).
• Stay current with auto-updating quotes, and sync your watch lists to those on Schwab.com.
• Transfer funds between accounts, select transfer frequency and make IRA contributions directly from your brokerage accounts.
• (2)Deposit checks using Schwab Mobile Deposit(TM).
• Pay your bills quickly and easily from your Schwab Bank accounts. Make, edit, and cancel payments. Pay e-bills and add/edit billers.
There's more on the way.
Look for updates, such as improvements to Charts, new alerting features and other improvements to help you manage your accounts.
Please read this important information:
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED NO BANK GUARANTEE MAY LOSE VALUE
(1)Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” before considering any option transaction. Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request.
(2)Schwab Mobile Deposit(TM) is not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2014 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. CS17369-01 (0514-3027)
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
What’s New in this version:
- More charting tools, view potential profit & loss from the new Trade Calculator and receive trade notification messages.