The actual formula expression calculator.
A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
It is made for General engineering and field use.
**Everytime touch the answer, answer type is changed.(real-root-fraction)
1. The natural formula expression.
2.Display the results as square root if possible.
- Display root, fraction and real number : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
- Display real number only : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
3. Unit conversion.
4. Move the cursor by the touch.
5. Use and saving of functions and variables.
6. Fraction and mixed fraction feature.
-Long press the fraction button for mixed fractions.
7. The calculation results is expressed as a fraction.
-If the result can be expressed with a fraction, the results will be displayed as a fraction.
8. Equation mode.
- Long press of "=" button enters into Equation mode.
- Example: f'(3)(log t) f'(3)(sin(t)+cos(
10. The integral function.
- Legendre Gauss method is used.
11. The sum of the series (Sigma).
12. Function Sharing.
- The functions you have can be sent to others by using email, Bluetooth or other Apps.
13. Saving the received function to your calculator.
14. Saving function to PNG image file.
15. Text Color Selection of text.
16. Font size Selection (normal or large).
- menu key->'Setting'->'Font size'
- Square root, Power and higher roots
- Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
- Trigonometric functions - radians, degrees & gradients
- Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ...
- Inverse functions of trigonometric functions
- Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
Resolved the cursor issue not displayed on the cursor position.