Scoop® MAE is a mobile-first enterprise platform for paperless forms, real-time collaboration and graphical analytics. Collect and share data in one convenient location, including forms, comments, pictures and video.
Data is automatically saved and backed up on your dedicated secure cloud account. Team members can immediately access it from anywhere.Paperless Forms
- Customize forms using easy drag-and-drop menu
- Complete forms in offline or online mode
- Add pictures, video, video mark-up and signatures
- Add comments and feedback in real-time
- Upload training documents & procedures
- Configure teams, workflow and user permissions
- Receive notifications for updates and approvals
- Create custom graphical reports
- Review automated reports in custom dashboard
This app requires a Scoop® MAE licence. For more information, visit www.scoopmae.com.TOP 5 FAQs
- Is Scoop easy to use? Yes! Our user interface is bright, clean and intuitive. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to use Scoop!
- Can I customize forms? Yes! We offer a wide variety of field options (text, date, signature, etc.) in an easy drag-and-drop menu. Build safety audits, injury reports, equipment inspections, maintenance checklists, field reports, etc.
- What devices can I use? Scoop is optimized for Android, iOS, web and more!
- Is Scoop secure? Yes! We employ full duplex bank-grade encryption. We also provide world-class elastic cloud data storage, nightly back-ups and role-based access control.
- Where can I purchase a Scoop ® MAE licence? For more information, visit www.scoopmae.com. Or complete this form to request a demo and pricing.
Scoop® Mobile Awareness & Engagement (MAE) Enterprise Platform is a patent-pending mobile and cloud-connected software platform that empowers industrial organizations to engage their personnel to collect & upload rich field data into a secure, centralized repository. Our customers include such organizations as LG, Kinross and Oldcastle Building Products.
“The dashboards and reporting make it possible to catch hazards and stop them in their tracks before they have a chance to cause injuries and fatalities. This is truly a valuable technology for EH&S leaders and their organizations.”
- Melvin Thompson, Divisional EHS Mgr, Oldcastle Building Products
Learn more at www.scoopmae.com
Minor bug fixes