ScoreKeeper is an app that allows you to keep track of the score at Soccer, Football, Basketball, and Baseball games as well as provides a simple game system for keeping score of any type of sport or family game.
ScoreKeeper is meant for families, letting you easily keep track of an entire season of little Bobby or Suzy's sporting activities. You can define any number of "your" teams and can easily start new games with that team as the season progresses, seeing not only when the games were played, but when the scores took place and what type they were.
Uses a separate, more convenient layout for those with tablets.
Based upon AngularJS 1.3-beta.8, Bootstrap 3.0.3, and Apache Cordova 3.4.
- Faster button clicks
- Added vibration when adding score (see Settings to adjust)
- Now requires VIBRATE permission
- Fixed bug with quick game buttons on tablet in landscape mode
- New wizard screens to help new users
- Now adjusting font sizes a bit for lower and higher resolution devices
- Removed internet permission
- Team names and game title can now be edited from MyGame screen
The initial version of ScoreKeeper for Android.