Archery tool, NOT A GAME.
This app is primarily meant for compound and recurve target archery.
* Choose between placing your shots onto a virtual target face or just marking onto a scorecard
* Support for FITA, FITA field, Imperial and NFAA target faces
* Multi-archer support
* Create custom rounds - add multiple distances where each of them may have a different number of ends and shots per end
* Multitouch support – use the pinch gesture to zoom; drag to move and fling to move to next distance or archer
* Place shots accurately by holding a finger on screen for a second and then sliding
* Round statistics – show average shot, average end, count of x’s, tens etc
* Show the center of grouping
* Supports view filters – for example view only the first shot for each end
* Add notes to rounds about weather, sight positions or anything you find relevant
* Lock rounds to prevent further editing
* Save target face with shots as an image
* Save scorecard as an excel workbook
* Send saved images or excel spreadsheets to Google Drive, to Facebook or by email
* Saved rounds are automatically backed up to your Google account. Also supports manual import and export to device storage.
How to use?
Read the instructions from the app's website at http://wp.me/P1TLDA-a
* Entirely removed the first activity that used to pop up when starting the app and moved all functionality to Round List activity
* Added option to remove ads by purchasing the Premium upgrade
* Can now search rounds by name
* A couple of optimizations for large-screen devices
* Fixed some crashes
* Fixed some crashes (including a severe one for 2.2)
* Fixed change not reflected immediately after changing arrow size
* Optimized icons
See more changes at http://wp.me/P1TLDA-2