Archery tool, NOT A GAME.
This app helps archers to save and analyze their results. It is primarily meant for compound and recurve target archery.
* Choose between placing your shots onto target face or just marking onto scorecard
* Support for FITA, FITA field, Imperial and NFAA target faces
* Multi-archer support
* Create custom rounds
* Multitouch support – use the pinch gesture to zoom; drag to move and fling to move to next distance or archer
* Place shots accurately by holding finger on screen for a second and then sliding
* Statistics – average shot, average end, count of x’s, tens etc
* Show the center of grouping
* Supports view filters – for example view only the first shot for each end
* Add notes to rounds about weather, sight positions or anything you find relevant
* Lock rounds to prevent further editing
* Save target face with shots as an image
* Save scorecard as an excel workbook
* Back up or restore saved rounds and archers by exporting/importing database to memory card
How to use?
Read the instructions from the program's website at http://wp.me/P1TLDA-a
Note: Do not ask for a paid version of this app - Google does not support selling apps in the country I live in. So at the moment there's no way I could possibly make it.
* Fixed Target move speed scaling
* Fixed a bug in selecting scorecard shots
* Share images and spreadsheets to other apps or send them using email
* Your rounds and settings are now backed-up and restored using Android Backup Service
* Load round list now saves scroll state
* Importing database now restarts app to prevent caching
* Scorecard round optimizations
See changes at http://wp.me/P1TLDA-2