Archery tool, NOT A GAME.
This app is primarily meant for compound and recurve target archery.
* Choose between placing your shots onto a virtual target face or just marking onto a scorecard
* Support for FITA, FITA field, Imperial and NFAA target faces
* Multi-archer support
* Create custom rounds - add multiple distances where each of them may have a different number of ends and shots per end
* Multitouch support – use the pinch gesture to zoom; drag to move and fling to move to next distance or archer
* Place shots accurately by holding a finger on screen for a second and then sliding
* Round statistics – show average shot, average end, count of x’s, tens etc
* Show the center of grouping
* Supports view filters – for example view only the first shot for each end
* Add notes to rounds about weather, sight positions or anything you find relevant
* Lock rounds to prevent further editing
* Save target face with shots as an image
* Save scorecard as an excel workbook
* Send saved images or excel spreadsheets to Google Drive, to Facebook or by email
* Saved rounds are automatically backed up to your Google account. Also supports manual import and export to device storage.
How to use?
Read the instructions from the program's website at http://wp.me/P1TLDA-a
Note: Do not ask for a paid version of this app - Google does not support selling apps in the country I live in. So at the moment there's no way I could possibly make it.
* Target round uses the same style scorecard as Scorecard round
* In Target round, the proportions of target and scorecard can be changed by dragging
* Scorecard springs back sooner when scrolled outside the bounds
* Added option to show shot numbers in scorecard with corresponding color
* FITA target is now using proper colors, some other small changes to target faces
* Made scorecard cells 10% smaller
* Renamed "FITA" round to "1440 Round"
See more changes at http://wp.me/P1TLDA-2