This is for companies who use there own Digital Signage Platform. This app displays any URL that you can throw at it. Its a fork of the My Rise Player that uses Rise Vision Platform but without the Rise Vision Programming. Use any URL you need and should work great. Please Donate at www.scottsdigitalsignage.com Thanks.
What it can do:
1. Takes any url and displays it as a digital signage.
2. Enter company Name. Will show on Menu Dialog
3. Orientation changing on tablets and mini pc. Some Mini PC's requires root. (Not responsible for mini pc mishaps if they occur from changing the orientation) I only had limited devices to test and all worked.
4. App can Restart on Boot
5. Tells the true Resolution so you can make the correct size presentation.
6. Disable Navigation Bar. (Root required) 5 Back button presses gets you back the Menu or security check. Closing Application brings it back or you can enable it back.
7. Geolocations are working. Everyone will have to change there device settings to allow access to geolocations by going into there settings and go to Accounts > Google > Location settings > Let Google apps access your location ON
For wifi Click on location access and check the wifi box. It should allow the app to work with Geolocations.
8 Failsafe has been added incase of an issue and that is 15 back button or right side mouse presses.
9. Secuity has been added so that no one can tamper with the device. You will have to Enable it and setup a PIN
10. If your having issues with transitions and or things rotating a bit choppy. Use this to help in the css.
-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; /* Chrome, Safari, Opera */
Enjoy and don't forget to Donate!!!
V 3.0.0 Fixes
The app brings its own webview based off of chromium 34. No longer uses androids use of webview that can be difficult to code for.
Boot on Startup now boots even without internet connection. There is a Waiting on internet displayed if it doesn't get internet connected in time.
Added support for app cache for offline use.