Scoutlook Fishing Weather, powered by ScoutLook, simplifies planning for Pro and Recreational Anglers alike by merging world class Weather, Wind Mapping, Solunar Times, Tides & Moon, and Hourly Barometric changes ALL in one app for FREE!
FishMarX allows comprehensive listing of key locations on or under the water: structure, weed beds, launches, buoys, etc: pinned to the satellite map for later reference, weather or wind checks!
DriftPoint Wind Map displays speed and direction at your boat or any other location for 72 hours!
ScoutLookweather.com is a free service providing pinpoint, map-based weather details, wind map tools, solunar times, lunar phase, tides and hourly barometric changes.
Fishing App User Interface
- Simple, intuitive, modern user interface.
- Highly contrasting colors for excellent visibility in direct sunlight.
- Save Favorite locations on MAP and to My Locations List (anywhere in the lower 48)
- Any location saved on App also saves to FREE online account at Scoutlookweather.com and vice versa from website to app!
- Get Current Conditions, Hourly 72, 7 Day & RADAR at your exact location
- Solunar Times and Lunar Position in Every forecast
- Tides in every forecast along the Coastal US
- Barometric Pressure Change forecasted every hour (fish move accordingly)
- DriftPoint Wind Map – “See the wind” forecast at current or saved locations
Use this GPS marking tool while on the water to note & save important details and points of interest.
Return to the exact places, or check the weather before heading back!
Points for saving include: Beds, boat launch, buoy, channel, confluence, creek mouth, drop off, fast water, gravel, flats, mangrove holes, parking area, rip tides, river/stream outlet, break/riptide, timber, trailhead, weed bed and more!
Currently, ScoutLook weather provides maps and weather data for the continental United States.
+ Bug fixes