The Scribble Pad app allows you to quickly jot down notes, numbers, sketches, or whatever you feel like drawing simply by tracing your finger over the screen. Need to quickly jot down a phone number or notes? Leave a reminder on your phone? Write a price or part number of something you saw at the store? Or if you feel like just doodling on your phone, then the Scribble Pad might be for you.
Scribble Pad is simple to use and fairly intuitive. It provides the following functionality:
* Add widgets on the home screen for your notes. Can display thumbnail of your notes on your home screen and go right to the note by clicking on them.
* Create simple one page notes or even multi-page notes
* Save notes for access in the future. Easily access your previously saved notes through thumbnails.
* Change thickness of the strokes (Thin, Medium, Thick)
* Easily select different colors
* Supports both portrait or landscape mode
* Simple convenient on screen buttons and menu items to help you manage and maintain your notes
* Notes can be stored on external (if available) or internal storage
* Note pages are stored in png format
The app is free so it doesn't hurt to give it a try. If you feel this app is helpful and useful and would like to support future development consider making a donation by clicking on your phone's menu button and selecting the Donate option.
** Warning - clicking on the Clear Data button for this app in your phone's Manage Application menu will delete all previously saved notes in internal storage. **
** In order to have the functionality to use widgets, the app must not reside on the SD card of your phone. **
- Added setting in Settings menu to change background color
- Fix the quality of the widgets
- Added ability to display widgets in landscape orientation
- Various fixes to resolve crashes and ANR issues
- Added a what's new dialog which lists the changes for each version