SCRUM MindMapBook is a innovative and highly effective way of learning as well as revising your knowledge about Agile Software Development and specifically Scrum framework.
Each Scrum mind map in this MindMapBook, has its elements arranged intuitively according to the importance of the concepts, and are classified into groupings, branches, or areas, with the goal of representing semantic or other connections between portions of information. Since mind maps encourage a brainstorming approach to the learning process, you are going to find them quite useful in helping you revise and understand the topic.
Below are some of the key features that you would definitely find useful,
• The MindMapBook covers around 7 chapters required to understand and revise knowledge about Scrum
• About 30+ well designed, mind maps that collate all of the material relevant to the topic and within the context of each chapter
• Few diagrams for knowledge areas that require more elaborate presentation
• Ability to search through the mind maps, mark them as favorites
• A brief summary associated against each mind map
Following are the key topics covered in this mind map book
• Agile Software Development
• Agile Principles
• Agile Methodologies
• Scrum Roles
• Scrum Artefacts
• Scrum Events
Though this MindMapBook covers all the relevant topics, we highly recommend this to be used in conjuction to other study material you might already be using for your detailed understanding or exam preparations. The key goal of this MindMapBook is to help you revise the key concepts you have already learnt in a convenient and quick way.