The action-puzzler Hamilton's Great Adventure, previously released to console and PC, is now made available on Android. It retains the depth and visual quality from the console game while using the unique controls available on tablets to create a new take on a very challenging game.
Hamilton’s Great Adventure: THD Expansion takes you through 22 puzzles, located in the ancient ruins of old Egypt or in the mysterious lost continent Maralidia. Each world has its own set of unique enemies and game features such as traps, spring boards and hidden treasure locations.
It will put your problem solving and timing skills to the test. Outsmart the enemies, plan your way through the levels and collect all the bling to get maximum score. But not to worry, you are not alone on your adventure. Your bird companion Sasha and a number of gadgets are there to help you.
• 22 levels divided in between two unique worlds (Ruins of Egypt and the Lost continent of Maralidia), including two boss levels.
• Two playable characters, the adventurer Hamilton and his bird Sasha. Use Hamilton to progress in the levels and collect gold and keys while Sasha distract enemies, fly to secret levers to open doors and collect dust to power Hamilton’s abilities.
• You will encounter everything from hungry Piranhas, flying Exocets, slow but unstoppable Golems and cunning Agents.
• Get help from a new gadget –the old inca Mask that can scare enemies who get to close away.
• Achieve Bronze, Silver or Gold on every level.
• Enjoy all story content from PC game’s finishing two chapters (the first two chapters are available in Hamilton’s Great Adventure: THD.
Please note that Hamilton’s Great Adventure: THD Expansion requires that you have Hamilton’s Great Adventure: THD installed to run.
Please note that the game only run on Tegra 3 powered devices. Ensure that you have at least 1GB of free space and a WiFi connection before installing Hamilton’s Great Adventure: THD.
Because of the sheer size of the content of Hamilton’s Great Adventure THD: Expansion your download might take some time and first time start up process may take longer than usual. But not to worry – once done hours of brain-puzzling adventure are awaiting.