“Sea Battle: Confrontation” is a classic Battleship guessing game extended with ability to play via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth network, single-user mode, ships auto-placing, the Hall of Fame, stunning sounds and additional weapons.
• search for opponents around and the ability to play via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth channels
• playing game with a virtual opponent in the single-user mode
• enjoyable exercise book design
• ability to place ships manually by cells outlining or simple line drawing
• ships auto-placing
• stunning visual and sound effects
• achievements from Google Play Games
• leaderboards powered by Google Play
• ability to purchase additional weapons – radar, airstrike, mine
About additional weapons
The radar allows player to see the opponent’s battleground for a few seconds. The move remains for player who has used a radar.
The airstrike allows player to select area on the opponent’s map for airstrike. If there was no hit, the move goes to the opponent. Otherwise the move remains for player.
The mine is set by player during the placement of ships. For mine the rules of one-decked ship placement are applied. When hitting the enemy’s mine one of your ships is hit (one cell). The mine is considered triggered. The move goes to the player – the owner of mine.