Seafile is an open source file syncing and collaboration platform for teams. It comes with Dropbox-like file syncing, but is designed to be better suited to teamwork. You can build a file sharing and syncing service for your team on your servers.
If you need a new feature or find a bug, you can summit your request to our github page at https://github.com/haiwen/seadroid. We will actively maintain and update android client.
* New theme and new icons
* Redesigned interaction of single file/folder operations and tabs of sliding pages
* Support file operations on multiple files like delete/move
* Support viewing pictures in built-in gallery when browsing files in Starred Tab or search results
* Support "Shared" group in libraries list
* Support sorting Chinese file names
* Improved thumbnails loading effects
* Use a readable name when uploading unknown file types
* Fixed Markdown file type recognition error