Seafile is an open source file syncing and collaboration platform for teams. It comes with Dropbox-like file syncing, but is designed to be better suited to teamwork. You can build a file sharing and syncing service for your team on your servers.
If you need a new feature or find a bug, you can summit your request to our github page at https://github.com/haiwen/seadroid. We will actively maintain and update android client.
Changes in 1.4.1
* Enhanced SSL security by using TLSv1.1+, and disable SSLv3
* Fixed password and email field switched on device rotating
* Fixed several bugs that may lead to app crashing
* Fixed a bug of gesture lock
Changes in 1.4.0
* Support sign out current account
* Support clear cached files
* Support android Storage Access Framework
* Improved files list refresh
* Fixed bugs of opening files from Activities tab