Order food delivery from local restaurants in just a few taps. Download the ease and convenience of the Seamless’ free service to your device!
Have you ever wondered to yourself, “How do mimes order food delivery?” They can’t use the phone, and even if they could, would they want to waste time repeating themselves over and over again? Fortunately, mimes (and non-mimes) of New York, Washington DC, San Francisco, and other major cities have Seamless! Ordering food from local restaurants is easier than finding your way out of an imaginary box!
Seven reasons the Seamless app is the best way to order food:
1. Seamless is the easiest way to order food from your favorite local restaurants. Calling, on the other hand, is the worst part of anyone’s day.
2. Seamless is a completely free app and free service to use!
3. We’ve got more than 12,000 restaurants with menus that are always up to date for your ordering satisfaction. Plus, new ones are added daily!
4. Order sushi, pizza, thai, or any one of our 100 different cuisine types in a snap, a tap, or a click.
5. In the unlikely event a snafu happens, we’ve got a team of helpers ready to make it right. Call on the 24/7, even if you just want to say hello.
6. Check out faster than you can say, “I’m hungry!” Seamless saves your credit card and addresses! See? Pretty cool!
What cities is Seamless servin’?
New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Miami, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Where do you recommend I use Seamless?
Your apartment or home, the office conference room, the treadmill at the gym, a grocery store, inside of a hipster jewelry store, a parade for the junior varsity bowling team, from the back of a police car, your cousin’s third wedding reception, or your sofa while watching goat videos.
The Seamless Android app supports Android 2.3.3 and above.
The Seamless app only works for personal accounts. It does not work with Seamless corporate accounts. Please send all comments, questions, and suggestions to [email protected]
Manage your addresses and credit cards from the app via account settings.
Pay for your food with Google Wallet.
Full access to ratings and reviews for restaurants.
Keyword search for restaurants and specific menu items.
Bug fixes (we hear you).