If you're like many Android users, your device's mobile SD card contains some unnecessary duplicate files that may take up a lot of space: mp3 files with different names, for example, or redundant backups made by the device's backup assistant, or many copies of android app with random names but the same content, it's difficult to distinguish them one by one.
With Search Duplicated File, an Android utility app, you can locate these duplicate files and either delete them or simply discard the records. Choose to do either depending on what you prefer:
* Delete files: This operation deletes any selected file from your SD card. Be careful! Deleted files can't be recovered once they've been deleted.
* Exclude files: This feature excludes selected files from your search results. This will not delete a full file.
* OneClick to search and select
* Specify path/size to search for.
* Support searching photo/audio/video or custom file.
* Support searching hidden file.
* Support internal/external SD card.
* Support previewing photo/apk/storage.
* Notify you when a search complete.
* Search results are grouped by file size.
* View file content before delete/exclude it.
* Batch select/deselect files/groups.
* Batch delete/exclude files/groups.
* Batch expand/collapse groups.
1. Each result group contains both original file and duplicate files, please deselect at least one file as original file!
2. Long click folder chooser/result list for more operations.
* How to use?
1. Specify folders to search for(Optional).
2. Specify file extension or size limit in settings(Optional).
3. Click "Search" button.
4. Select unnecessary file for each result group.
5. Delete the selected files.
* Why not select the duplicates automatically?
We don't know which file is the original file that you want to keep and which files you want to delete.
* Can't see external SD card?
External SD card no file or mounted as a subfolder of internal.
Invalid config file /system/etc/vold.fstab.
* Search system folders?
Please ignore this if you are not familiar with Android! Be careful! Root your device and make a linked folder in SD card.
Please visit below markets to purchase the paid app, sorry for the inconvenience.
Please send your requirement/questions via email instead of low rating, [email protected]
(I can't access FaceBook), thanks in advance!
Some HTC devices have SD card issue as below:
Try to save your file using another phone, but it's NOT caused by this app!
Mount issue. Thanks to Darrell Snedeker.
External SD card. Thanks to Adam Glass, Brian Nelson.
Many thanks to Ted Moyer.
Thanks to Jim Cramer, 淡空醉花.
searcher finder remover search find remove SD card same repeated clone dupe double duplicate copy copies unnecessary unwanted unused redundant redundance temporary junk replication waste lack discard exclude reproduction garbage rubbish dust redundant useless dumped rejected insufficient decrease deduplicate dedupe deduplication optimize reduce restore sweep optimizing optimization efficient enough maintain show view contains explorer browse choose select display favorite favor prefer improve digital clear mount unmount delete backup material memory recovery
Freeze when deleting
More info when deleting
Can cancel delete operation
Incorrect load result logic
Save/load search result
Crash when removing the last group
UI bug fix
New UI design
OneClick to search and select
Fix can't cancel searching for Android 4
Add more search filters
Select all files in the same folder
No response while deleting files
Memory leak risk
Some UI issues