Do you perceive that there is an effort to increase gun control and weaken the 2nd Amendment? Do you find it concerning that a survey from March 2013 found that 56% of Americans believe the number of crimes involving a gun is higher than it was 20 years ago, even though the crime rate is significantly lower? Does the frequent citing by multiple sources of the flawed statistic that up to 40% of firearm purchases occur without a background check annoy you? Have you tried to express your concerns to friends, and family, only to be called a bitter-clinger? This app brings together a collection of data, audio quotes, including links to the source content, and puts it all at your fingertips.
The app contains information to help enable you to educate others of the importance of the 2nd Amendment, and to dispel some of the common myths. This app features information on:
- the 2nd Amendment text and Supreme Court ruling information,
- why the claim that 40% of firearm purchases occur without a background check is flawed,
- the opinions of law enforcement about increasing gun control, based on a March 2013 survey,
- why claim that gun violence is spiraling out of control is wrong, based on two May 2013 reports,
- quotes from advocates of gun rights,
- quotes from advocates of more gun control,
- quotes on gun control from the Obama Administration,
- examples of other places where fun control has been gun control has been tried before,
- and more!
The audio quotes included in the app are from many well known sources, such as President Obama, Vice President Biden, Ron Bloom, Mayor Bloomberg, Charlie Rangel, Diane Feinstein, Jim Moran, and more. It can be very entertaining to hear them cite flawed statistics to others in discussions, after which, you can browse to the source content illustrating the incorrect information from the app.
These citations have been collected from many 2nd Amendment related sources, and are now found here, in a single, easy to access smartphone app. This app can help anyone educate others about why the 2nd Amendment is important, and subsequently defend it. This is intended to be the absolute best app to help you defend the 2nd Amendment app available.
The citations that were selected in this app were found to be particularly interesting by the app developer. If there is additional content that you would like to see featured in this app, please send a request via the request page, so the data can be considered for inclusion.
Future changes planned to this app are to include sharing, and marking favorites.
Check out our other apps in the app store, which include: “Obama, In His Own Words”, “What is Socialism”, “Common Core Awareness”, and “Romney Quotes Pro”.
Those who run this app are encouraged to do their own research, and draw their own conclusions.