THE MOST DRAMATIC EPIC SPACE BATTLE HAS BEGUN IN SECOND EARTH!
SECOND EARTH™ is 1) Free-to-Play, 2) Fast-Paced (BATTLE UNITS CAN BE HIRED IMMEDIATELY!), and 3) Socially connected ONLINE STRATEGY GAME.
As a space commander, you must lead your people to safety in search of a new home, SECOND EARTH! While fending off enemy invasions and fight for precious resources.
JOIN NOW! BUILD, DEFEND and CONQUER with millions of other players in the universe!
Enjoy authentic sci-fi strategy game!
- Hire & deploy various cool battle units
- Carefully place units to defend your resources from enemies
- Explore other player’s planet as well as numerous single-player planets
Plan your own unique strategy!
- All the units are available for deployment as soon as you hire them, enabling you to enjoy battles more immediately and conveniently
- Variety of strategies are available through a combination of different units
- Continuously evolving units through game updates
Various social features
- Invite friends through Facebook and keep on playing! Friends can give Hearts to each other.
- A Heart is consumed when you invade other planets. More features for Hearts are coming soon!
- By joining a guild, you can help or get help from guild members with extra reinforcement for free.
You can freely switch devices and continue your gameplay by logging in with the same Facebook account, you've used to play Second Earth.
** “LIKE” us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SecondEarthGame
Note: A network connection is required to play this game.
Note: "Second Earth" is tablet compatible.
Having problems? Any Suggestions? You can reach us at [email protected]
Terms of Service : http://go.ntreev.com/terms
1) New contents added
- Friend invites function
- Friend code system
2) Game improvements
- Builder requiring mine repair error fixed
- Payment error fixed
- Max resource storage limit error fixed
- Building location error fixed
- Battle logs ux improved
- Building status and construction time overlap error fixed
- Facebook posting function improved
- Device sync problem fixed
- The error message for overlapped login added