Wait no more for your troops to be prepared for action. Join Second Earth, a fast paced SF Strategy Defense game. Combine units with unique abilities as Hammer, Gunner, Hades, Assassin, Dark Angel to make your unique squad and jump into the heat of battle!
In order to build a strong planet, exploration to mysterious alien planets nourishing with resources and ores will be necessary. It won't be easy, but if you manage to conquer new planets, Cubes with strange powers will be yours to claim
Use 'Base Edit Mode' if you need a better base plan! Easily create your indestructible planet by moving buildings and walls with a quick flick of your finger.
Second Earth is a Global game which you can compete with players all over the world. Try your best to become the world's best by gaining Trophies of victory!
- Build a strong base
- Use various units such as Hammer, Gunner, Spider Mine, Chief, Ambulance, Dark Angel, Hades to make your own unique strategy
- Experience an upgraded battle using Elite units such as Assassin, Flame, Heavy
- Assign 'Captain Iron', a hero unit, to either lead your troops into battle or firmly defend your base
- Compete against users from all over the globe
- Easily rearrange your base with 'Base Edit Mode'
- 60 PvE Stages waiting for you
- Discover & conquer new planets by 'Explore'
- Reinforce your base and units by combining Cube and attaching them to the Monolith
※ 「Second Earth」 requires a Network for game play
※ 「Second Earth」 supports tablet mode. Enjoy the game from a larger screen!
※ Link 「Second Earth」 to Facebook and exchange Hearts with your friends!
https://www.facebook.com/SecondEarthGame - Official Fan Page
In case you have problems, please contact us by submitting tickets via [Options > Customer Support] in the game.
1. Added Base Edit Mode
2. Improved UI
1. Defense facility range error fixed
2. Defense facility level expanded & Unit abilities balanced
3. Fixed error which units were produced endless when double clicked
4. Changed shield time to vary depending to the stars lost in battle
5. Changed logic for battle shut-down
6. Fixed error which Guild Units were not supported in case the network is slow
7. Pillage Madness rebalanced