Use SecretSheep to selectively block your caller ID. Simply select some groups and contacts that are not allowed to get your phone number.
If you want a free trial, download SecretSheep Lite
If you are unsatisfied with SecretSheep, please let me know - I'll refund within 1 week.
* Show or hide your caller ID depending on group memberships, new numbers or return-calls
* Create, manage and delete groups.
* Select hiding or showing your ID immediately before calling.
* Use a toggle or list-widget on your home screen.
* Select or create the prefix-code of your network operator.
* Use the new Learn-Feature for easy grouping of your people.
* Check the show/hide-state of every single contact.
* The Call-Log Cleaner removes the prefix-code from call history.
For details look at sheeptec.com
If you have a suggestion, a problem or any other request - please mail to [email protected]
If you want to file a bug, please use http://mantis.sheeptec.com/
Your network-operator must support hiding your caller ID, some countries don't support that by law!
SecretSheep does not operate in co-existence with a call-confirm app.
Android L-Compatibility, Backward-compatibility, Improvements, Fixes.
removed Exception handler to receive the data in google play console
ANR groupName was null