Use SecretSheep to selectively block your caller ID. Simply select some groups and contacts that are not allowed to get your phone number.
If you want a free trial, download SecretSheep Lite
If you are unsatisfied with SecretSheep, please let me know - I'll refund within 2 weeks.
* You can choose if you want to show your caller ID just when calling assigned groups and contacts, or hide your caller ID when calling assigned groups and contacts.
* Create, manage and delete groups.
* Hide caller ID when dialing new numbers - with return-call option.
* Override above behavior before calling (optional).
* Select hiding or showing your ID immediately before calling.
* Change the mode with a widget on your home screen.
* You can select or create the prefix-code of your network operator.
* Use the new Learn-Feature to easily group your people after calling them.
* The new main-dialog helps you to keep outline about the actual settings.
* The new contacts-dialog shows the show/hide-state of every single contact.
* The Call-Log Cleaner removes the prefix-code from call history.
* Video-calls are possible, but your caller ID will not be hidden at the moment.
* Headset-dial is supported
* Time to consider – from 1s to 5s and infinite to confirm every call.
For details look at sheeptec.com
Videos, showing step by step setup and how to use SecretSheep can be found here:
If you have a suggestion, a problem or any other request - please mail to [email protected]
Your network-operator must support hiding your caller ID, Indian providers don't support that!
If you want to delete the contact-group 'secret sheep', simply remove it with SecretSheep or with any other group-management app!
SecretSheep does not operate in co-existence with a call-confirm app.
Tags: hide number, hide id, disable caller id, suppress number, incognito, withheld, hide my id, conceal, hide caller ID, hiding ID, undercover, oppress, suppressing ID, group, contact, people, restrict, block, hide my id, manage business-calls, call confirm, hide phone number, call confirm
If something does not work correctly, please mail to [email protected]
* Bugifx: dialing with a bt-headset
* Bugfix: Widget-size on ICS (was 4x4 instead of 1x1)