Codeproof Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) Agent app for various Android devices.
- Central Mobile Policy Management and Policy Inheritance
- Lost Device Detection, Jail-broken phone Detection, including Lock, SMS Wipe, and Encryption
- Password Restrictions, App Restrictions
- Mobile Antivirus Protection
- Device Telemetry & Asset Management
- App Distribution & Mobile App Management (MAM)
- True SaaS and Built on Amazon Elastic Cloud Stack
- Role-Based Admin Management
- Multi-Tenant Architecture
- Platform extensibility through Developer APIs
- Anytime Anywhere access though Cloud Console
Try Codeproof using below easy steps.
1. Signup at https://codeproof.com/ go to “sign-up” from top right menu bar.
2. Install Codeproof app on your device from Appstore. ( go to playstore and search for “Codeproof”)
a) Install “Galaxy Security MDM” app on Samsung devices. (Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codeproof.galaxy.security )
b) Install “Android Security MDM and Antivirus” app on rest of the Android devices (Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codeproof.device.security)
3. Open “Codeproof App” and enroll your device by entering your Codeproof username & password
4. Login to Console at https://codeproof.com/console to manage all your devices.
Codeproof Blog: https://codeproof.com/blog
Web Console login: https://codeproof.com/console
Video Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/CodeproofTech
NOTE: To Un-install this app, Please follow these instructions.
For more: http://codeproof.com
Highlights of this build are:
1. Fixed the device compatibility issue