SeeClickFix is a powerful mobile platform for collectively improving towns and cities. Take a photo of a pothole or other problem, geo-locate it and hit submit. SeeClickfix publicly documents the issue and notifies local governments and others who can resolve the problem.
Over 1 Million concerns have been documented in the public space using SeeClickFix.
75% of those concerns have been resolved.
Please note: SeeClickFix uses Google location services.
- Fixed report drafts
- Improved performance of the integrated maps
- Improved graphics, icons and UI
- New logo
- Fixed a bug that could cause maps to appear to freeze
- Improved changing request types while reporting
- Fixed a rare bug that prevented certain types of reports from being accepted
- Better handling of swipe-to-dismiss on Places list
- Improved notification when location services are off or out of date