SeeClickFix is a powerful mobile platform for collectively improving towns and cities. Take a photo of a pothole or other problem, geo-locate it and hit submit. SeeClickfix publicly documents the issue and notifies local governments and others who can resolve the problem.
Over 1 Million concerns have been documented in the public space using SeeClickFix.
75% of those concerns have been resolved.
Please note: SeeClickFix uses Google location services.
- Auto-populate summary field with request type
- Avoid full-screen keyboard input in landscape orientation
- Improved reporting experience, w/ busy indicator
- Improved background task experience, w/ dimmed screen
- Improved stability during configuration changes
- Fixed crash when report is moderated
- Improved login handling during status changes