SeeClickFix is a powerful mobile platform for collectively improving towns and cities. Take a photo of a pothole or other problem, geo-locate it and hit submit. SeeClickfix publicly documents the issue and notifies local governments and others who can resolve the problem.
Over 1 Million concerns have been documented in the public space using SeeClickFix.
75% of those concerns have been resolved.
Please note: SeeClickFix uses Google location services.
• Support anonymous reporting
• Support issue vote withdrawal
• Support lost password
• Improved user profile statistics
• Retain issue search filters when map is moved
• Improved draft & map behavior when rotating device
• Improved report draft & map behavior when suspending/resuming app
• Improved registration error handling
• Improved UX for actions (voting, commenting, etc.) interrupted by login
• Improved place search
• Fixed bug with photo attachments
• Fixed account switching problem