Be the first to know about market moving news and analysis on the stocks you follow.
• Real time, concise news created for rapid reading.
• Market moving analysis from investors and industry experts.
• Instant alerts of news and analysis on your stocks.
Seeking Alpha is the leading crowd-sourced equity research platform with over 8,000 contributors. In contrast to other stock market research platforms, investment insight is provided by buy-siders, investors, and industry experts rather than sell-side analysts.
Seeking Alpha has three outstanding characteristics:
• Breadth: Our community driven approach drives remarkable breadth of unique coverage including thousands of small cap and mid cap companies.
• Depth: More than 8,000 authors contribute 5,000+ editorially curated articles per month. Our community of 2.500,000+ registered users add to an informed and sophisticated discussion.
• Influence: Seeking Alpha articles frequently move stocks, due to a large and influential readership which includes money managers, investors, business leaders, journalists and bloggers.
Seeking Alpha primarily covers the U.S. stock market. For more information, check out seekingalpha.com
If you are experiencing issues or have suggestions to improve the Portfolio app, please email: [email protected]
Combined Ticker/Author search similar to the site.
Automatically add stocks selected by the user for portfolio ,even when user forgets to press “Add Stocks”
News tab redesign to improve readability
Improve ability to follow the author.
Analysis tab now shows articles by authors you follow.
When sorting portfolio by volume, display volume in place of pre/post market field.
Fix comment counts in lists of articles
Fix Today chart not displayed until 40 minutes after market open