Seesmic for Twitter and Facebook is one of the first and continues to be one of the best Android apps to manage your social networks in one place.
Find out why millions have downloaded Seesmic since day one and experience a powerful and yet simple interface.
With Seesmic for Android, view and update your Facebook and Twitter accounts all at the same time. Share photos, videos and take advantage of the Android shortcuts for direct access to your @ Replies from one of your Twitter accounts, or access your feeds from one of your Facebook pages and much more!
To get an ad-free experience and an enhanced feature, we offer Seesmic Pro for Android, still available for an introductory price, but will end soon!
With Seesmic, you'll find all you need with the following:
- Mute feature! Remove messages from your timeline based on content (from Twitter, Facebook) or Twitter @usernames (with autocomplete to help you select the right twitter user).
- Full integration of Facebook, including managing and posting to administered Facebook pages
- The best Twitter client on Android, with all the features you need in a simple but powerful interface
- Add a widget so you won't ever miss a single update, from any service.
Other features include:
* Multiple Twitter accounts support
* Cross-posting to multiple Twitter accounts and your Facebook account at the same time
* Configure notifications for new messages
* Preview photos of messages from Instagram, Twitter, Twitpic and more
* Full Twitter search capabilities
* Share photos using Twitter, Twitpic, MobyPicture, yFrog or Lockerz
* Share videos using YouTube, yFrog or Twitvid
* Geotagging to add location to your messages
* Access and view your Twitter List timeline
* Ability to Retweet natively and with Comments (Old Retweet)
* URL Shortening using Bit.ly, J.mp, Tinyurl or Goo.gl
* Twitlonger integration for longer tweets
* Conversation thread view for public conversations
* Add shortcuts to the home screen for direct access to the composer, Twitter accounts, searches, lists, and Facebook pages
* Add a widget to view updates from any service
* View the latest Trending Topics on Twitter under the Twitter Search interface
* Autocomplete – Forgot a Twitter username when writing a message? Begin typing with the "@" and view a list of twitter usernames to make sure you have the right person!
To support further development for Seesmic for Android, we've implemented ads in a few of our timelines. To get enhanced features and an ad-free experience, we offer Seesmic Pro for Android, temporarily available for an introductory price.
- fixes for Facebook October breaking changes
- misc bug fixes (including Twitter picture uploading issue)