Do you end up missing Sehri because of alarms that never go off?
Do you always have to ask around for Iftaar time?
From today onward you can be alerted in time for both Sehri and Iftaar.
*** NOTE ***
IF TIME IS INCORRECT.
This current version should allow you to set the Sunrise and Sunset calculation in settings to one of the predefined settings as before. However if none of the times suites your location, you can set the Sunrise and Sunset calculations to "Other" and fine tune these calculations uses the sliders provided.
Even though detecting your location should not be a problem (it should be detected automatically). There is an option to manually set your location just in case you have any issues.
To add a custom ringtone, put your MP3 in the Alarms folder under internal storage (some devices may call this /storage/sdcard0). Create the Alarms folder if it does not already exist.
* Uses your GPS coordinates to give you the correct time
* Specify the number of minutes before or after that you want to be alerted.
* Turn alarm on or off for Sehri and Iftaar separately
* Use saved location once GPS has found your location
* Ability to change calculations used for sunrise and sunset
* Use custom ringtone as an alarm.
* Change default ringtone.
* Home screen widget.
Get your Ramadan alerts today!
Download this app.
* Fixed dua text