Review/analyze up to 30 minutes of cached data, and see real time FFT frequency analysis of incoming readings! This is the free version of the app with ads enabled. A paid version without ads, plus the ability to save/load data will be coming out at a later date.
- Captures, and displays data on all 3 axis
- Customizable consistent sampling rate
- Real time FFT frequency analysis
- Stores 30 minutes of reviewable data
- Pinch to zoom graph sensitivity
- Select data to perform analysis
- Calculate peaks, averages, and the modified Mercalli scale index
- Analyze earthquakes for estimated distance & Richter scale value
- Supports landscape & portrait screen orientations
- Option to sample continuously in background
- A paid version without ads with options for saving/loading data.
Note: Some phones turn off the accelerometer with the screen as a power saving feature resulting in loss of data. Unfortunately there is no way to work around this, you may be required to leave your screen on to continue sampling data.
-Ads taking up half the screen fixed
-Some stability improvements