A great presentation can lead to a world of new opportunities – Self Presentation will help you get there. We all know practice makes perfect. With Self Presentation, you can easily record yourself, listen for pacing and pronunciation, and rehearse to become the most confident speaker you’ve always wanted to be.
Worried about your presentation at work or school tomorrow?
The job interview coming up?
Want to record a song as you view the lyrics or sheet music?
Self Presentation is the answer.
With Self Presentation, you can record your voice over your Powerpoint, PDF or photo presentations to practice. After recording, you can play it back to help you become your very best.
** Key Features **
1. Simple functions and straightforward interface.
2. Import Powerpoint PPT and PDF presentation files.
3. Take pictures or import from the Camera Roll as a presentation reference.
4. Record multiple times on a presentation file for repeated practice. The more often you practice speaking aloud, the more natural and confident you’ll become!
5. Start recording at the slide of your choice.
6. Move the progress bar on a recorded slide to playback and listen to that section.
7. The slide number and timer display are useful for pacing and timing during practice.
8. Set a time limit for the presentation recording, as well as a “time’s almost up” alarm.
9. View and practice your presentation anytime, anywhere without a computer.
** Self Presentation is perfect for... **
1. Practicing your presentation! Practice your presentation realistically as if you were in front of a real audience, using the same PPT/PDF presentation file.
2. Rehearsing music! Record yourself singing or playing a musical instrument. Take a photo of the sheet music or lyrics and add them into the app to rehearse.
3. When you just want to check what you sound like to others! Record and playback your voice without a presentation file.
Not sure how to add PDF/PPT presentation files? No worries, there’s an easy-to-follow guide in the app. =)
**Future Update Plans**
Support landscape (horizontal) display mode.