Track it all! Achieve it all!
i.strive.to is a tool that helps you define and track all of your goals, and other personal matrices in one place.
This is a companion app for Android users who use the i.strive.to web app on their desktop browser and want to keep tracking while on-the-go. The Android app has been designed to make tracking on your mobile phone really really quick.
Mobile and Desktop Features
- The Tracker Directory has many pre-modeled Trackers in all of the popular categories, including fitness tracking, weight loss tracking, mood tracking, and anything related to wellness tracking.
- See all of your quantified self data in Google calendar with the real time data export.
Desktop Only Features
Some features are only accessible from the web site, not the mobile app, this is temporary, and we strive to make the mobile app the best experience ever.
- The Tracker Builder provides a quick way to define what data you want to track for....anything.
- Its not just about the numbers, its also about the story. Share with your friends on Twitter.
- You are able to export your data into Google Spreadsheet, or download your data.
1.1 - Coming soon (9/2013)
Adding Fitbit integration.
Adding better visualizations.
Adding ability to track events that occurred in the past (time picker).
Added a stopwatch widget for tracking duration.
Added views for Self Scripts, and reminders.
Added support for Tablets (Looks great on Nexus 7!),
Increase font size for numerical inputs,
Support for decimals.