semperVidLinks extracts video links from video provider url's (youtube, dailymotion, ...) passed to it.
It then allows to launch this video, with your quality of choice, with the target application of your choice.
This free version supports:
- Youtube (Desktop website, mobile website, app)
- Dailymotion (Desktop website, mobile website, app)
- Show video on external renderer (e.g. connected TV, XBMC) via BubbleUpnp
- Bypass flash and show video on local device via MoboPlayer
- Download video via you downloader of choice
- Bump Youtube-dl