semperVidLinks extracts video links from video provider url's (youtube, dailymotion, ...) passed to it.
It then allows to launch this video, with your quality of choice, with the target application of your choice.
This version supports:
- Youtube (Desktop website, mobile website, app)
- Dailymotion (Desktop website, mobile website, app)
- Vimeo (Desktop website, mobile website, app)
- Arte+7 (Desktop website [rtmp])
- BBC iPlayer (UK; website, app) [rtmp]
- RTBF video and livecast (Belgium) [rtmp]
- Show video on external renderer (e.g. connected TV, XBMC) via BubbleUpnp
- Bypass flash and show rtmp videos via MX Player
- Bypass flash and show video on local device via MoboPlayer
- Download video via you downloader of choice
- Add an option to automatically launch the default target app
- Add an "Extra-high" quality to differentiate 720p and 1080p. Note that Youtube does not have streamable 1080p.
- Add an option to include/exclude webm in results