semperVidLinks extracts video links from video provider url's (youtube, dailymotion, ...) passed to it.
It then allows to launch this video, with your quality of choice, with the target application of your choice.
See http://www.semperpax.com/extractors_list.txt for the complete list of supported sites
- Show video on external renderer (e.g. connected TV, XBMC) via BubbleUpnp
- Bypass flash and show rtmp videos via MX Player
- Bypass flash and show video on local device via MoboPlayer
- Download video via you downloader of choice
- Lower disk usage (a bit)
- Fix null URL's
- Fixed rtmp links
- Force http rather than https for youtube
- Backend overhaul