This is a score keeping application for the 2012 FLL® season and the Senior Solutions℠ challenge. Currently, the application can keep score, and comes with a built in timer on screen. You can also look at a map overview that lets you tap individual missions for more information.
I'm still looking into a way to keep track of your progress, as well as some tablet optimizations.
Please, report any bugs you find to me. Also, I'm looking to translate this app to other languages. If anyone wants to help make this app better, please email me. I can send you a list of things to translate. Thanks.
This app has access to your vibration motor. This allows it to vibrate when the timer counts down to 0.
© 2010 The United States Foundation for Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology (FIRST®). Used by special permission. All rights reserved. Portions of this application © Copyright 2012. United States Foundation for Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology (US FIRST®) and LEGO®. All rights reserved. LEGO and the LEGO logo are registered trademarks of the LEGO Group. FIRST LEGO League (FLL®) and the FLL logo are registered trademarks of US FIRST and the LEGO Group.
- There is now a map built into the application
- Tapping the individual missions gives you a detailed look at that mission.
- Install to SD enabled
- Changed how missions with buttons are displayed.
- Shorter descriptions in the mission scoring list. Detailed descriptions moved to the map page.
- Shrunk the size of the timer down on phones.
- Screen stays on when timer is running
- Fixed bowling score not saving
- Fixed score getting erased on rotation