== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
Love the beautiful HTC Sense ring, that they have on HTC devices' lockscreen? I do. So, I created Sense icon theme packs some time back using those rings.
Sense Dark - http://goo.gl/S8dJs
Sense Green - http://goo.gl/W4iZS
Sense Polo - http://goo.gl/KI1Mn
Sense Steel - http://goo.gl/nFAfb
Sense Wood - http://goo.gl/lMIgf
But a theme is incomplete without a matching clock widget. Hence, presenting to you, Sense analog clock skins for UCCW. This skin pack contains 5 different analog clock skins; one for each of the sense icon theme packs mentioned above. Each skin has a hotspot to launch the Android stock Clock app.== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 2x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Select the skin from here and you're done.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
You can watch the steps in video below.== TRADEMARK ==
HTC and HTC Sense are trademarks of HTC Corp. This app is not endorsed by or affiliated to HTC Corp. in any way.== CREDIT ==
I took the clock hands from my analog clock stash; most of which came from XDA thread started by Niteowl; which has contribution from others as well.Mail me if you have ANY issues.
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.
* Skin is now editable. Please assign apps to hotspots before using.