An all-in-one sensor toolbox and a multipurpose sensors data logger. Sensor readouts in real time - connect, monitor, track and share sensor data! SenseView gives users the opportunity to connect up to 20 different parallel sensor readings from a (current) total of 134 available.
NEW - API available - if you wish to make your own sensor app in a very short time - contact us to [email protected]
Now with Samsung S4/S5 and Nexus 5sensors support and Fitbit web import!
- Color coded graphs with adjustable thresholds are completed and shown in real time
- Simple parameters such as posture, activity, accelerations (x,y,z), proximity, latitude and longitude, light etc ..along with the more complex ones such as heart rate, ECG, respiratory rate - anything the sensor itself can track
- Communicate with wireless external or internal sensors, use more then just your device's incorporated accelerometer, gyro and GPS
- Analyzes, save and import/export collected sensor data logs
- Shows data in numerical form or in diagrams with adjustable thresholds or color coding
- Shares sensor data readouts using e-mail, Google Drive, Dropbox..
- Live concurrent tracking across internal or external sensors - in real time
- Includes internal sensors: Proximity, light, orientation, magnetic field, pressure, temperatures..
- Collect and process all data - improve your training regiment or self tracking sessions. Visually
- Monitor one or more groups of workers, athletes, security on one mobile device - check their vital signs, location, be alerted
- Allows for quick integration of additional internal algorithms like: fall detection, pedometer, location alerts etc, by the users themselves
- Easily creates alerts and thresholds for different parameters
- Modular structure
- Color themes
- Android Internal (Accelerometers, Orientation, Magnetic Field, Light, Proximity, GPS)
- Android Internal (steps, temperature / humidity, barometer, luminosity) - on selected phones, like Samsung S4, Nexus 5
- Zephyr BioHarness BH3 (ECG, Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R interval, Respiration Rate, Internal temperature, Posture, Activity, Battery, Accelerometers)
- Zephyr HxM (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Pedometer)
- Zephyr HxM Smart (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Stress, Intensity, Activity Level and Calories)
- more than 40 BT LE 4.0 Heart rate sensors (Adidas, Armour39, Beets BLU, BiiFit, Blueleza, Mio Alpha, Polar H7, Viiiiva, Wahoo, 60beat Blue and any BLE heart rate sensor)
- SensorDrone environmental sensor (Precision Gas, Reducing Gas, Oxidizing Gas, Non-Contact Thermometer, Humidity, Temperature, Light, Color, Pressure, Proximity, Expansion Connector)
- Texas Instruments SensorTag environmental sensor (Gyro, Accelerometers, Compass, Humidity, Temperature, IR Temperature)
- OBD2 / ELM327 (automotive on-board diagnostics)
- Fitbit (import from web)
If your sensor is currently not supported, join the discussion on http://www.senseview.mobi and make a suggestion!
- Bluetooth (BT)
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (BT Smart)
- Lost your Fitbit, Withings, Nike, a smartwatch?
- Solo or group tracking, safety, location: SenseView helps keep you safe and secure, while opening room for self improvement and growth
- Training improvements (group or solo): Being able to see your body react to different conditions and stress levels can severely change the way you train
- First responders: Training of firefighters
- Medical / mHealth: Remote tracking of patients
- Education, Research: learn how sensors work and function
- Machine to Machine (m2m) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Cars monitoring (OBD2 / ELM327)
- Bluetooth Breakthrough Awards 2014 finalists, CES, Las Vegas
- App. of the month on bluetooth.org
- Under Armour's Armour39 Challenge Phase one finalist
Drawer / Settings crash- bug resolved