With ASSA ABLOY Mobile Access powered by Seos you can securely store your keys in your Android phone and open doors by holding it to a compatible contactless lock.
Please note that you need to be signed up with an enabled access control service provider to receive Seos digital keys/credentials to the app. If you are interested in ASSA ABLOY Mobile Access, please visit www.assaabloy.com/seos to find your local contacts and learn more.
Main Features :
- Open doors to your home, office or hotel by holding your phone to the lock/reader
- Instantly receive, update and delete mobile keys
- Store multiple mobile keys in the App or in a Secure Element
- Seos enabled NFC or Bluetooth Smart/BLE locks/readers are supported
Version 2.7 of the ASSA ABLOY Mobile Access application contains the following new features:
• Android Wear application
• Deactivate expired cards and show notification
• Notification to user if installing mobile access on a device with known issues
• Added simplified Chinese, French, German and Italian language support
• Support for Android 6, which will require the Location permission (approximate location)