Service Autopilot’s new and improved field service app will put you in control of your time, scheduling, expenses, employees, marketing, profits and sanity.
Over 15,000 users rely on Service Autopilot as their cloud based full business system to run and organize the daily operations of their business.
Service Autopilot will help you:
1) Grow your business
2) Organize your business
3) Maximize the profits of your business
Mobile Features (partial list):
• Scheduling & Invoicing – work your schedule, book one-time & waiting list jobs, invoice and receive payments.
• Client Management – view past & upcoming jobs, installed equipment, to dos, calls, attachments, and more.
• Leads & Estimates – create leads and quickly generate estimates for prospects or clients.
• GPS Tracking – know where you team is and for how long.
• Time Tracking - maximize productivity, automate timesheets, minimize drive and non-billable time.
• Signature Capture - capture signatures for work orders and invoices that require approval.
• Text Message and Email - send appointment reminders and job updates to your clients.
• Credit Card Processing – get paid at the job site and accelerate cash flow.
• Image Capture – take and send job site before and after pictures.
Additional System Features Include:
Full two-way QuickBooks sync
Routing & Mapping
Job Costing & Reporting
To Do and Call Management
Invoicing & Billing
Credit Card Processing
Time Tracking & Time Cards
See our website for a full list
We are so certain Service Autopilot will make and save you money that if within 30 days you are not totally convinced Service Autopilot is the best solution for your business we will refund 100% of your money.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixed the issue with non-dispatched jobs showing on the "Company Schedule" screen.
- Fixed the "Illegal constructor" issue.
- Fixed issue with sync getting stuck.
- Added the ability to add and edit Expenses.
- Added a Work Order to Estimates.
- Made fixes around chemicals not being marked as used properly.
- Editing "Notes To Office" for multi-day jobs will now add a timestamp to the note.
- Other fixes.