Instantly access PTC’s Servigistics Field Service directly from your mobile device. Regardless of whether you’re at a customer or traveling the world, Field Service Mobile gives you up-to-date visibility to your itinerary, jobs, products and parts - anytime, anywhere.
– Securely connect to Servigistics via mobile broadband or Wi-Fi
– Service Request updates and changes are communicated in real-time
– View job requirements, location and directions
– Search for and add products, parts, and other related information
– Capture customer signatures
– View and complete jobs
– Run in disconnected mode; data cached and synced with the server when connectivity is re-established.
– Enables real time optimization for better utilization in a dynamic service environment
– Improved visibility helps improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
– Immediate access to customer call information, parts, and time and expense data
– Reduced administrative costs associated with time-consuming paperwork
– Reduced phone calls to dispatchers, call centers or supervisors
– Reduced operational costs associated with excessive travel time, repeat visits and idle time
Servigistics Field Service Mobile is compatible with Servigistics 10.3 and later versions. Contact your Servigistics administrator to find out if your server is configured with the optional module to enable it to work with Servigistics Field Service Mobile.
Release 10.7.7 contains the following defect corrections.
- When only one shipped part was added to a ticket, the Return Tag Number was not shown
- When debriefing multiple parts, the mobile client was losing information for the parts already debriefed
- The customer signature on a task is not saved. Requires MIS update to 10.7.1.7
- Remove the ability for users to add attachments on the mobile client
- Using Cancel during part debrief no longer creates additional part usage records.