Setlist helper and Song Book provides musicians and performers alike an easy way to organize songs and lyrics into setlists for performance or practice. Replace your song book by putting all your lyrics into Setlist Helper. This app is great for Musicians, worship organizations, professional speakers, concert goers, etc...
This app is the companion to http://www.setlisthelper.com where you can create a free account and sync all of your setlists, songs, and lyrics. Also, you can take songs from a spreadsheet and import them to get you up and running quickly.
Setlist helper comes in 3 versions listed below. You can purchase the premium versions in the app.
-In-app PDF viewer for sheet music.
-Search for Lyrics
-Support for the Airturn Pedal
-Easily reorder setlist songs with drag and drop.
-Insert breaks into your setlist since you may play more than 1 set.
-Sync songs and setlists with www.setlisthelper.com.
-Chord Pro format support for lyrics.
-Attach mp3 files to songs to practice or perform with.
-Attach sheet music or word documents to a song (PDF, DOC, PPT, or RTF)
-Use dropbox to import lyrics and documents.
Setlist Only Version
This is for users that build and arrange setlists and don't care about lyrics. It contains all the free features plus:
-Share set lists with email, facebook, others...
- Full Song details displayed in the setlist.
-Statistics about total items and total time.
-Copy setlists used at previous gigs.
Setlist and Lyric Version
For musicians who want to manage their lyrics with the app. It has all the Set list help features listed above plus these features:
- Swipe finger for easy navigation of Lyrics in the set list
- Leave screen on when lyrics are displayed
- Save pinch to zoom setting in lyrics view for future use.
- Auto-scroll Lyrics
- Save auto-scroll speed for Lyrics
- Insert chord pro tags with lyrics.
- Sort and Filter songs.
Enhancement requests are strongly encouraged. Please email us at [email protected]
if you have questions or comments.
- Fixed problem with flat symbol not appearing in the song list.
- Fixed problem with Dropbox files not importing.
- Fixed Bluetooth pedal not scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- On smaller devices adjusted the scroll speed to be slower.
More information at